RESET™ Air Accredited Professional (AP) Educational Intensive & Exam | Bangalore
Taught by a RESET Air Professional Trainer, qualified attendees will receive a complete and thorough review of the technical aspects of the Standards as well as review the steps required for monitor calculations and proper deployment.
Upon completion of the session, registrants will be able to:
- evaluate and assess building typologies according to the RESET Air Standards
- understand the requirements for proper monitor deployment and installation
- calculate total air volume according to the RESET Air Standard for CS
- present holistic approaches in order to help project teams attain RESET Air Certification
Immediately following the Education Intensive, registrants are eligible to take the RESET Air Accredited Professional practical exam which will verify their comprehension and deployment calculation capabilities. Two hours are allotted for the exam and must be completed on-site.
In order to be allowed entrance into the Education Intensive and be eligible to take the practical exam, registrants are required to have completed viewing all of the RESET Air Accredited Professional webinar modules and completed the online knowledge exam.
- The webinar modules are free of charge and are available for viewing anytime. They can be found here: https://aptraining.reset.build/
- It is mandatory to take the online knowledge exam after completion of module viewing, and before attending the Education Intensive session. Online exam link may be found at this link.
WHO SHOULD BECOME A RESET Air ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL (AP)?
• Building Owners and Managers: RESET Air’s modular approach enables building owners and managers to integrate improved IAQ and occupant wellbeing in an affordable and scalable way. RESET Air helps to build a foundation for other building standards.
• Equipment Manufactures, Engineers and Solution Providers: RESET Air is a sensor-based and performance-driven, indoor air quality building standard and certification program focused on operational results. Learn how your equipment and services can contribute to the RESET Air Standard.
• Professional Consultants: RESET Air’s modular, scalable and affordable approach enables consultants to engage with and retain more clients and projects, as well as create new service models.
- 10:00-10:30 RESET Air Brief Introduction
- 10:30-11:45 RESET Air Commercial Interior Standard & Practicum Exam
- 11:45-13:15 RESET Air Core & Shell Standard & Practicum Exam
- 13:15-14:00 Lunch
DATE: Tuesday, 19 December 2019 | 10:00-14:00
REGISTRATION / FEES:
- Session + Accreditation Fee: US$310 ~ 22,000INR, including taxes
- 10% discount for nonprofits, educational institutes, students, and/or groups of 3 or more from the same company.
- Light lunch, and coffee/tea will be served.
- To participate in the session, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About RESET Air
RESET™ Air is the world’s first sensor-based, performance-driven building certification program where indoor air quality is monitored and measured in real-time. Buildings and/or spaces are required to consistently maintain healthy indoor air quality at all times, as defined by the Standard. RESET™ Air is comprised of comprehensive standards for hardware or sensor performance, installation, maintenance and data communication.