RESET® Air Accredited Professional (AP) Educational Intensive & Exam | Shanghai
Taught by a RESET Air Professional Trainer, Education Intensives are half-day sessions where qualified attendees will receive a thorough review of the technical aspects of the RESET Air Standards and the steps required for monitor deployment.
Upon completion of the session, registrants will be able to:
- evaluate building typologies according to the RESET Air Standards
- understand the requirements for proper monitor deployment and installation
- calculate total air volume according to the RESET Air Standard for CS
- present holistic approaches in order to help project teams attain RESET Air Certification
Immediately following the Education Intensive, registrants are eligible to take the RESET Air Accredited Professional practical exam which will verify their comprehension and deployment calculation capabilities. The exam must be completed on-site.
HOW TO REGISTER
- To register for this session, please make your payment at this link.
- Session Fee: CNY2550.00 (lunch + invoice is included in session fee)
Note: Session will be in English. If you are interested in taking the training in Chinese please join our session on 14 November 2019.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE EDUCATION INTENSIVE
In order to be allowed entrance into the Education Intensive and be eligible to take the practical exam, registrants are required to have completed viewing all of the RESET Air Accredited Professional webinar modules and completed the online knowledge exam.
- The webinar modules are free of charge and are available for viewing anytime. They can be found here at this link
- It is mandatory to take the online knowledge exam after completion of module viewing, and before attending the Education Intensive session. Online exam link may be found at this link
WHO SHOULD BECOME A RESET AIR ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL (AP)?
• Building Owners and Managers: RESET Air’s modular approach enables building owners and managers to integrate improved IAQ and occupant wellbeing in an affordable and scalable way. RESET Air helps to build a foundation for other building standards.
• Equipment Manufactures, Engineers and Solution Providers: RESET Air is a sensor-based and performance-driven, indoor air quality building standard and certification program focused on operational results. Learn how your equipment and services can contribute to the RESET Air Standard.
• Professional Consultants: RESET Air’s modular, scalable and affordable approach enables consultants to engage with and retain more clients and projects, as well as create new service models
About RESET Air
RESET® Air is the world’s first sensor-based, performance-driven building certification program where indoor air quality is monitored and measured in real-time. Buildings and/or spaces are required to consistently maintain healthy indoor air quality at all times, as defined by the Standard. RESET Air is comprised of comprehensive standards for hardware or sensor performance, installation, maintenance and data communication.
About the Trainer - Nitin Dani
Nitin is a Project Director at GIGA, an independent third party which combines the development of building standards with cloud technology to increase the accessibility and impact of healthy buildings globally. GIGA is also the founder of RESET; a targeted project certification focused on health and regeneration, designed to support other certification systems such as LEED, WELL, LBC and Fitwel etc. RESET combines material health data and continuous indoor air quality monitoring.
Nitin is an architect by professional qualification and an environmentalist at heart. He received his Bachelors in Architecture, from Bangalore, India and Masters in Strategic Design from Politecnico di Milano, Italy. He was raised and educated in various parts of India and has previously worked in Bangalore, Singapore, and Milan. He is also the founder of Green Initiatives, an environmental education focused social enterprise based in Shanghai. Green Initiatives has organized over 600 community and corporate activities in China since its founding in 2009.
Nitin has been invited to talk about the works of GIGA and Green Initiatives at a number of conferences in Asia.